Valued Contributor

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

On 12/31/2014 Boehm Collecter said:

Hi stevieb ..... just out of curiosity..... how many handbags would you say you have? And what brands? You certainly don't have to answer my question if you feel I have gotten too personal. And if so, I apologize. Have a Very Happy New Year. Regards, Maria

She might have missed your post, as she did mine... Last I asked, it was too many to count ;-) Happy New Year to all! Smile

Respected Contributor

On 12/31/2014 tough_kitty said:

Hi stevieb ..... just out of curiosity..... how many handbags would you say you have? And what brands? You certainly don't have to answer my question if you feel I have gotten too personal. And if so, I apologize. Have a Very Happy New Year. Regards, Maria

She might have missed your post, as she did mine... Last I asked, it was too many to count ;-) Happy New Year to all! Smile

Haha! Good luck getting STEVIEB to disclose that highly guarded tidbit of information. She has curated an impressive collection of bags, but the quantity remains a mystery. Some things are better left to the imagination!
Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 skyblue said:

Haha! Good luck getting STEVIEB to disclose that highly guarded tidbit of information. She has curated an impressive collection of bags, but the quantity remains a mystery. Some things are better left to the imagination!

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Let me get back to you all on that once the curator and staff team have finished the inventory...

Besides, EEL's the one you all need to be asking!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Happy New Year, ladies!
Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 stevieb said:

Let me get back to you all on that once the curator and staff team have finished the inventory...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

On a serious note, I honestly don't know...

Cool

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Texasmouse said: Happy New Year, ladies!

Yep, Happy New Year to all!

Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Cool

Yes, stevieb, please share with us so we can justify our quest to catch up with you!

Just kidding. I really only want to buy one more handbag in the upcoming year to complete my collection for now. I'm looking for a good-sized satchel with top handles and an adjustable long strap in a neutral color so I can wear it with camel, brown, or black. Would love one with at least one outside pocket, feet on bottom, and preferably under $200.

Frequent Contributor

Tory Burch ""Thea"" messenger in dust storm. Picture won't post. Great bag though.
Valued Contributor

On 12/31/2014 vaccinia said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Cool

Yes, stevieb, please share with us so we can justify our quest to catch up with you!

Just kidding. I really only want to buy one more handbag in the upcoming year to complete my collection for now. I'm looking for a good-sized satchel with top handles and an adjustable long strap in a neutral color so I can wear it with camel, brown, or black. Would love one with at least one outside pocket, feet on bottom, and preferably under $200.

Well, it is safe to assume stevie's collection is 100+ Smiley Wink I just started mine and I have about 17-19 bags, depending on how you count them. Lol. I don't count tiny little special occasion ones. In 2015 the only handbag shopping I will be doing is going to be in my own collection. As for EEL, I am guessing she purchased about 40+ this year but she also returned many, so who knows.... I mean, who counts.... after 100, does it really matter??? Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

Wishing you ladies a wonderful, fabulous, amazing, great and Happy New Year!

Smile