Super Contributor

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

On 12/22/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/22/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 12/20/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:
On 12/20/2014 rdiazMiami said:

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my Mac, it never works, but.... I bought myself a Coach Smythe satchel in Loganberry- a really pretty pink color. I haven't taken the tags off of it yet though.

Is this it?

gorgeous bag!

Thanks! That's the bag- different color. I really like that color also, but I bought the deeper pink color.

Love this shape!! (I'm a satchel girl!) Reminds me of a Kelsi Dagger bag (or two) I have. Beautiful!!

FM, My Habit still has the Kelsi bag in blush for under a hundred...

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I keep looking at this bag in the color Milk on the Coach Semi Annual Sale. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but love this bag.
Honored Contributor

On 12/22/2014 allthatsgood said:

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my Mac, it never works, but.... I bought myself a Coach Smythe satchel in Loganberry- a really pretty pink color. I haven't taken the tags off of it yet though.

Is this it?

gorgeous bag!

Thanks! That's the bag- different color. I really like that color also, but I bought the deeper pink color.

Love this shape!! (I'm a satchel girl!) Reminds me of a Kelsi Dagger bag (or two) I have. Beautiful!!

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I keep looking at this bag in the color Milk on the Coach Semi Annual Sale. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but love this bag.

Fun, if 'milk' is as I'd imagine, it's got to be a beautiful bag... After my litte sortie recently, I'm feeling very enabling... A from you to you present might be just the ticket...

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 12/22/2014 gabstoomuch said:

Cosmic1, I grabbed the gray Joy/Iman bag at midnight. I love that style and was looking for a gray.

Then I started reading back reviews and got a little bummed.

I just opened the box this afternoon, and I gave this thing a 'look-over' down to every square inch.

My bag is made just fine, for the price. It was 79 bucks, I do not expect 300.00 leather or high-end quality. I was lucky to get a perfect bag.

The gray has a tiny bit of tinge to it that gives it an odd gray/green hue to it, but I need to see if looks like that in outside daylight.

What I am having a problem with is now my mind is tarnished from the hundreds of reviews of this bag, going back to the first launch of it. I cannot tell if they fixed the quality issues, the ones that don't show up for a while...like the zipper breaking, the lining pulling off at the side, the lining seams fraying because it was sewn too close to the edge of the fabric, etc.

My thrill of the find has turned to worry {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Gabstoomuch, I am glad yours is good. I've learned that sometimes in the percentages, I come out better than average and sometimes I don't. I hope we both luck out and that they have fixed any issues. Mine is holding up well to day to day use and I do not baby my bags (except my One bag that I love above all others. It's real crocodile and was a find at TJ maxx. I think the msrp was over $5,000 and I got it for far less). Anyway, the joy and Iman bag cemented my preference for satchels and I am getting lots of compliments on it. I hope yours is just as good months from now and the bad feelings from others fades away. StevieB, you have some gorgeous bags. I really like the Isaac one. I have never purchased any of his bags. Edited to add that my favorite bag is a Marino Orlandi. It's a gorgeous satchel. Crocodile that has some subtle metallic rubbed on it with black leather trim.
Honored Contributor

Is this it?

gorgeous bag!

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Thanks, stevie. Heading over there to take a look. Love that bag.Smile

Regular Contributor

Received my GILI Milano in brown snake Friday. Free shipping too! I love this bag. I didn't get it when it was a tsv but actually saw a woman at the store with it later. So much prettier in person. It's the first time I've ever seen anyone with a GILI bag in Phoenix. Anyway, I ordered mine as soon as I got home, lol. Love everything about it.

Honored Contributor

I bought a leather vera wang bag from kohl's - present from me to me.

(inside - love the lining color)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Is this it?

gorgeous bag!

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Thanks, stevie. Heading over there to take a look. Love that bag.Smile

I like it... In fact, I toyed with it back when we were ordering the camel, which is gorgeous... I recall you weren't thrilled with the darker handles. It is a good price, but only if it'll be used... Let us know if you opt in... or out... I need another bag like another hole in the head, but am giving it some thought... After boxing up two boxes of them last night, though, while cleaning, I really should think at least twice...

Honored Contributor

On 12/22/2014 Andrewsgrandma said:

Received my GILI Milano in brown snake Friday. Free shipping too! I love this bag. I didn't get it when it was a tsv but actually saw a woman at the store with it later. So much prettier in person. It's the first time I've ever seen anyone with a GILI bag in Phoenix. Anyway, I ordered mine as soon as I got home, lol. Love everything about it.

Enjoy your new bag. Sounds like you already know that you will!

Honored Contributor

On 12/23/2014 Bird mama said:

I bought a leather vera wang bag from kohl's - present from me to me.

(inside - love the lining color)

Great looking bag! Those from me to me presents are usually the best kind...!

Honored Contributor

My new metallic Kelsey. I love her!