Respected Contributor

looks like the mothers day special is a sandal

by earth shoes.  sally has them on her facebook page. 

my guess is that they will be $39.99.

pretty cute. i really can't wear a heel anymore at all.  only buying comfort shoes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: looks like the mothers day special is a sandal

@kittyloo.  My recent experience with Sally's sandals is that they're very cheaply constructed.   I just sent a pair back for that reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the TSV model called is Westfield Wendy. In her photos there isn't a back strap, so it might be removable. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like Earth Origin, one of my mom's favorite brands so I'll probably be shopping, I love Earth brand shoes. Their heels offer all-day comfort, and I've never had an issue with materials or construction.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Not crazy about these...

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan   on sallys facebook page, the sandal featured does have a backstrap.  where did you see the one that you mentioned?  

Trusted Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@wildcat fan   on sallys facebook page, the sandal featured does have a backstrap.  where did you see the one that you mentioned?  

If you look closely, you can see that it is removable.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@kittyloo If you look at the third one from the left, it's easier to see how the back strap can be removed.  This photo came from Sally's Facebook page.

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

@kittyloo If you look at the third one from the left, it's easier to see how the back strap can be removed.  This photo came from Sally's Facebook page.

image.jpeg

@wildcat fan  yes, these are the one's i saw.  i also saw a different shot elsewhere, and yes, i see it looks like the strap could be removed easily. 

good eye.