Occasional Contributor

Is it just me or do some of you feel the same way?

Please pick one...either a bootie with laces or a bootie with a zipper. I can see where both would be handy at times...HOWEVER its way over done...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a cute casual ankle boot with JUST LACES......please.

Honored Contributor

I can understand a laced boot with a zipper.  I don't get a boot with two zippers, one functional and one decorative.  Now since when is a zipper decorative and why have two?  Couldn't one zipper serve both purposes?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It’s a bootie with a zipper for me 😃

Esteemed Contributor

I like laces or a combo because my feet are so narrow.  That way I can tighten the shoe/boot.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say that I like the look of a zipper but I prefer laces. If you have any foot/toe issue than laces are the answer. I find that I reach for those shoes 4 out of 5 times.

Contributor

@kjets wrote:

Is it just me or do some of you feel the same way?

Please pick one...either a bootie with laces or a bootie with a zipper. I can see where both would be handy at times...HOWEVER its way over done...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a cute casual ankle boot with JUST LACES......please.

I could not agree more!  Don't advertise the boot/shoe as a lace up, then turn it to the side or back and show me a zipper!  I would love a really nice lace up ankle boot; I have enough with zippers.

Honored Contributor

I have a difficult time lacing anything anymore  due to arthritis is my hands and fingers, so boots or shoes with laces are a no for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)