Esteemed Contributor

just got my first bag from I Love Dooney

And I am thrilled with it. got the Dillen Medium Pocket Satchel for $168.00 with a retail of $318.00. it came packaged perfectly with all the hardware wrapped in plastic. I got the black and white which is so striking. This is the perfect size bag for me. I am going to see if they have any more in this style.
Honored Contributor

Re: just got my first bag from I Love Dooney

Sounds lovely. Enjoy your new bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Congratulations!! I am waiting on my first I Love Dooney purchase in the black Cabbage Rose satchel. $109.00 rather than the $218.00 and shipping.
Honored Contributor

I just took a look at your Dillen black/white bag. It is gorgeous!!!! I love it.
Respected Contributor

Enjoy using your new handbag. I agree, the black and white is very striking looking.

A word of caution.... don't store light colored handbags in dark blue sleeper bags. Instead, use a old white pillow case or pillow protector. I buy really inexpensive pillow protectors (wash them) and then use them for all light colored handbags. Better safe than sorry. I don't want to chance color transfer from something dark onto a light colored leather.

Super Contributor

Wow I had never seen this site before. Some great stuff!
Honored Contributor

OP?
Respected Contributor

KathyPet

Contributor

I learned of ILD from this forum too. I bought two bags, both discounted at least 50%. Both came beautifully wrapped and packaged and are in perfect condition. I really LOVE the large nylon pocket satchel and am trying to convince myself I don't need another one in another color. I got the black/black. Some of the other colors are a higher price. The orange is practically jumping into my cart by itself.
Honored Contributor

On 12/21/2014 Suz_What said: I learned of ILD from this forum too. I bought two bags, both discounted at least 50%. Both came beautifully wrapped and packaged and are in perfect condition. I really LOVE the large nylon pocket satchel and am trying to convince myself I don't need another one in another color. I got the black/black. Some of the other colors are a higher price. The orange is practically jumping into my cart by itself.
Lol, I do know exactly what you mean!