Respected Contributor

joans quilted leather handbag

I was not fast enough to get one at the first presentation. I am happy to see that it is back in stock in the blush. It also has free shipping on it. I am wondering, wasn't this bag $180 + shipping before? it is now priced at $198 with free shipping. am I mistaken, or is Q pulling a fast one?

Honored Contributor

Re: joans quilted leather handbag

Somehow, I doubt your're mistaken...

Honestly though, I don't recall. I know I was interested in it in black, but at that price, it'll have to go on my wishlist.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Prices do go up. I remember following a B. Makowsky little cross body from one of his first shows. It went up $10 at least two or three times.
Honored Contributor

Price increase rant: I understand that prices go up. I get annoyed when they raise the Featured Price. At that point it should become a QVC Price, and they can do whatever they want with that price.

They play a lot of pricing games on the Q, then they run that ad for their honest pricing policy.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the best things you can do if you like something is to take a screengrab of it, that way you know what the item number is, what the item looks like, and what the price is. It saves time trying to remember and if as it happens such as some item that ends up being sold out or not ever coming back, you can look for it on another website Sometimes wish lists aren't enough because if the item disappears from a website, then so does the item from the wishlist you've saved.

Regular Contributor

WOW!! I got the Blsuh when it originally aired and I paid $180.72, so yes, they have increased the price quite a bit!!!!

Super Contributor

Smiley Sad they increase the price

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

...And with that kind of price increase, it'll STAY on my wishlist.

Honestly, what don't they get, for two bills I'm going to a store and buy a brand known to make great purses... Not to mention, no EZ pay, and everything but brown is either sold out or on WL... Essentially, it sounds like they upped the price by close to twenty bucks and so now aren't charging their usual too high twelve bucks shipping and handling, which is what they usually charge to ship a larger purse...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...