Re: ilovedooney.com new website really nice

On 11/26/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/25/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/25/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/24/2014 tough_kitty said:

STEVIE!!!!!!!! Clayton in orange and ivy for $194!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Checked it out but they appear only to have it in ivy, a pretty color, but truthfully, I have an ivy Dooney and think I'll be taking a pass this time around... I'll leave it for Bling!

Wink

I'm passing it back to you! Lol. I'm so weak when it comes to ivy dooney bags. I returned this bag for a reason, so I'm remaining strong. I have bags that I haven't even used yet. I have to say that price is fantastic.

Well then I guess we're both being generous to someone else! I'm letting this one go, even at that price. I'm just like you Bling, too many bags and many of them never used. In fact, some that I need to take back that were purchased in one of those too frequent moments of weakness! Happy Thanksgiving to you Bling, and to all the Dooney ladies.

I hear ya StevieB. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I wish you and your family the same. Be careful tomorrow, snow is on the way. I'm hoping it just sticks to the grass. Rush hour is going to be an adventure, I'm sure, lol

Thanks Bling...

I won't be out and about early tomorrow, but gosh this weather is whacked!

Don't know about you, Bling, but where I'm sitting all I see is rain... Looks like the local weather folk really 'nailed' another one...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink

They sure messed the forecast up again. They kept saying 4 to 8 inches in Frederick County. I left work at 10am today and there was nothing on the roads at all. It was snowing through Gaithersburg and Germantown, and after that, it was nothing all the way to I 70 West!! At least it wasn't a total waste of leaving early because right now it's bumper to bumper traffic on I 270 in Clarksburg. Love those traffic cams.Wink

Honored Contributor

Oh Bling, the day before Thanksgiving is always a nightmare, so glad you left early... Yea, the forecast, as so often the case, was another botched job... I think it snowed here for about an hour and melted as it hit the ground... Just a sloppy, messy day, but if there's any snow out there, I sure can't see it! Heck, there wasn't even enough of it to be seasonal or festive!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I went to the site tonight and it appears they upgraded and things went smoothly...until about an hour ago. Prices for the bags went up about $30 -- while looking at them!?!?!?!

It's one thing for a website to do that during a ""flash sale"" but I'd freak out if it happened AFTER my ""purchase"" (along with the additional charge to my card)!