Esteemed Contributor

Re: ilovedooney.com new website really nice

On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/24/2014 tough_kitty said:

STEVIE!!!!!!!! Clayton in orange and ivy for $194!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Checked it out but they appear only to have it in ivy, a pretty color, but truthfully, I have an ivy Dooney and think I'll be taking a pass this time around... I'll leave it for Bling!

Wink

I'm passing it back to you! Lol. I'm so weak when it comes to ivy dooney bags. I returned this bag for a reason, so I'm remaining strong. I have bags that I haven't even used yet. I have to say that price is fantastic.
Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

STEVIE!!!!!!!! Clayton in orange and ivy for $194!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Checked it out but they appear only to have it in ivy, a pretty color, but truthfully, I have an ivy Dooney and think I'll be taking a pass this time around... I'll leave it for Bling!

Wink

I'm passing it back to you! Lol. I'm so weak when it comes to ivy dooney bags. I returned this bag for a reason, so I'm remaining strong. I have bags that I haven't even used yet. I have to say that price is fantastic.

Well then I guess we're both being generous to someone else! I'm letting this one go, even at that price. I'm just like you Bling, too many bags and many of them never used. In fact, some that I need to take back that were purchased in one of those too frequent moments of weakness! Happy Thanksgiving to you Bling, and to all the Dooney ladies.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I really wish I liked these colors Smiley Happy I want a Florentine bag in violet but not in this style... unless it was $30 less.... maybe. I also have the Clayton in black. Was thinking of it as a more business/work bag but guess what - as big as it is, it doesn't hold my binder!! Lol. What a pity. However, it still should be a good travel bag since it can be carried crossbody and I will have to carry my laptop shoulder bag as well (in dark red).
Esteemed Contributor

Wink

Well then I guess we're both being generous to someone else! I'm letting this one go, even at that price. I'm just like you Bling, too many bags and many of them never used. In fact, some that I need to take back that were purchased in one of those too frequent moments of weakness! Happy Thanksgiving to you Bling, and to all the Dooney ladies.

I hear ya StevieB. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I wish you and your family the same. Be careful tomorrow, snow is on the way. I'm hoping it just sticks to the grass. Rush hour is going to be an adventure, I'm sure, lol
Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Wink

I hear ya StevieB. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I wish you and your family the same. Be careful tomorrow, snow is on the way. I'm hoping it just sticks to the grass. Rush hour is going to be an adventure, I'm sure, lol

Thanks Bling...

I won't be out and about early tomorrow, but gosh this weather is whacked!

Esteemed Contributor

I had trouble last time and set up a new account also. Worked OK. I ordered this little sweetie. Free shipping and it was $64. Wow !!

Frequent Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I had trouble last time and set up a new account also. Worked OK. I ordered this little sweetie. Free shipping and it was $64. Wow !!

What a deal better than going to the outlet on black Friday. Avoiding the drive and hassle.

I order the calf multi function wallet for $61 some change reg $158 british tan

Enjoy you bag when arrive

Super Contributor

Ugggh! the new ILD site is awful.......I liked the organization of the old site, and from the get-go, you could see what bag came in which color (best sellers, specials, exclusives, etc.). Also, you could choose the type of leather on the left side and click to see what they offered.

The new Dooney site is better than it was, but equally dreadful IMO. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 maryebrown said:

Ugggh! the new ILD site is awful.......I liked the organization of the old site, and from the get-go, you could see what bag came in which color (best sellers, specials, exclusives, etc.). Also, you could choose the type of leather on the left side and click to see what they offered.

The new Dooney site is better than it was, but equally dreadful IMO. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Agree. I think both sites are lame. As noted elsewhere, I wish retailers would just stop with all the bell and whistle websites and just do a simple, clear, uncluttered site, but one that shows all the colors, gives all the dimensions and has pictures of bags being held by actual models... All the 'extras' just slow things down and really, one of the biggest complaints about the old Dooney site was the the color swatches were so rarely comprehensive and they still aren't...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/25/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Wink

Thanks Bling...

I won't be out and about early tomorrow, but gosh this weather is whacked!

Don't know about you, Bling, but where I'm sitting all I see is rain... Looks like the local weather folk really 'nailed' another one...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink