Honored Contributor

Anyone here purchased them?  If so, what is your opinion?

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I had never heard of them, but they seem to get great reviews!

I hope someone will chime in.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I had never heard of them, but they seem to get great reviews!

I hope someone will chime in.  

@lolakimono 

I am thinking of ordering the lime (or apple green, whichever it is called) for summertime.  I have several pairs of Sam Edelman sandals but I always like a new pair of shoes to add in.  If one wears the same shoe repeatedly, it begins to look ragged-out and old so having several pairs lends them to each looking fresh and not ragged-out.  I will post if I like them and might order (maybe) a camel color.

Trusted Contributor

A couple of years ago, I bought the Day Glove in black, the Day Heel in iron, and the Day Square Tote in cognac. The leather is very nice.

My usual shoe size is 7-1/2, but I read the reviews and ordered size 8 in both; sometimes I wish I'd ordered 8-1/2 in the Day Glove, but I think they'd be too large. The Day Glove fit is snug. They conform to the shape of your foot, but do not look sloppy or worn out. I like the cut of the Day Glove -- different and interesting. I find both shoe styles very comfortable. 

I bought the Day Square Tote as a gift. She lives in a different state, so I can't see how it's holding up, but she is very pleased with it.