Honored Contributor

Re: eBay question for buyers...

On 1/16/2015 cactusjack said: Hey girls wonderful news!!! I just received my beautiful handbag just now and she is perfect!!!!!! Thanks sooooo much for all of your responses and experiences about eBay. I wouldn't have been so reassured without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Doing the happy dance right now!!

That's great, cactusjack!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Be sure to leave positive feedback for the seller.

Glad you had a good experience. I've been buying from the site for about 10 years, seldom had any problems but when I did their "Resolution Center" was top-notch.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

No I have had that happen before myself for some reason. But if you used PayPal you are protected. Been doing eBay since like 2005 and they have got my money back the one time I had a problem. The seller did not send me my order or responded to my email so I filed a claim with PayPal and it was fast and easy. Your order will come without being recorded on the tracking probably very soon. Good luck and welcome to eBay shopping.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/16/2015 cactusjack said: Hey girls wonderful news!!! I just received my beautiful handbag just now and she is perfect!!!!!! Thanks sooooo much for all of your responses and experiences about eBay. I wouldn't have been so reassured without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Doing the happy dance right now!!

Excellent news, enjoy!! And if you check the tracking info now, it's most likely updated.

Honored Contributor

Great news

Honored Contributor

This is exciting news, cactusjack! So excited for you that you like your new handbag!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I have had very good luck buying on Ebay. I do have a few rules, however. I don't buy electronics and I ALWAYS write the seller, first and see what response, if any that I get. No answer, no bid. I ask a question, no matter what really, I just want to get a feeling about who I am dealing with.

I usually buy specialty items and many Ebay sellers specialize. In my case I look for those selling square dance or ballroom clothing. I have actually made friends this way.

Valued Contributor

I'll be sure to leave a good review on the seller's site! He/She was very helpful with my concerns... I so appreciated that, being a newbie-n- all ... Also wanted to add... When I went to eBay's tracking in my account it had 2 different packages from this seller to me with 2 different tracking # The seller's tracking that she gave me and another one, which is the one actually gave me a tracking progress when all was said and done. Is this a common occurrence or a weird fluke that would happen to a newbie like me?
Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 cactusjack said: I'll be sure to leave a good review on the seller's site! He/She was very helpful with my concerns... I so appreciated that, being a newbie-n- all ...

You're a sweetheart, cactusjack!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} (Not "cactus-prickly" at all!Smile)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Postal service is sometimes days behind on posting tracking. And as some stated, sometimes it's not posted until it's scanned at delivery. And not all labels have tracking.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/16/2015 dooBdoo said:

That's great, cactusjack!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Be sure to leave positive feedback for the seller.

Glad you had a good experience. I've been buying from the site for about 10 years, seldom had any problems but when I did their "Resolution Center" was top-notch.

Wonderful! I love Ebay too..maybe too much, lol! I always look for 100% vendors..or around there! Always read their feedback!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West