New Contributor

concerning your shoes. What shoes were you wearing when I bought my Halston perf. jacket on air?

Honored Contributor

Re: concerning your shoes. What shoes were you wearing when I bought my Halston perf. jacket on air?

who is this supposed to be addressed too, what is the item number, what day and time, wow 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: concerning your shoes. What shoes were you wearing when I bought my Halston perf. jacket on air?

probably my clark's loafers.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bibi031107

I doubt that the Q carries the shoes that the host Amy was wearing.

Here is a link to shoes by Halston, available at the Q.  Are any of these what you are looking for?

http://www.qvc.com/shoes/h-by-halston/_/N-1douxZ1z12y85/c.html?identifier=S994&cm_re=BRAND-_-H+by+Ha...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

even stranger not even sure when this show was on

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

My horseshoes

Honored Contributor

This is the jacket and I believe that it was presented on Monday night. 

H by Halston Cropped Perforated Leather Jacket - A273673

Honored Contributor

@Bibi031107

I forgot to welcome you to the forums.  Don't be discouraged by the teasing in some of the replies (wink).

Esteemed Contributor

@Bibi031107

If the Halston jacket is A273673 H by Halston Cropped Perforated Leather Jacket

Then I think the host Amy Stran is wearing G.I.L.I. shoes in the video of the jacket from Monday night's Inspired Style that was in NYC:

A274339 G.I.L.I Suede Lace-up Cut-out Heel Sandals - Colvynn

Honored Contributor

@TY

Wow, Ty, you have excellent eyes and recall - I never would have guessed that the Q sold Amy's shoes.  Thanks for finding them :-)