anyone know this boot's item number?

http://www.qvc.com/shoes-&-handbags/shoes/boots/_/N-1tyl6/c.html?identifier=8395&cm_re=LN-_-Shoes-_-...

Anyone know the item number for the ankle boot featured in "boot botique" picture today? It's the one that is dark chocolate in the back and medium chocolate leather in the front. I can't find it anywhere and customer service can't see the website. Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: anyone know this boot's item number?

@connorsmom

Just to let you know, I am trying to get more information on this boot for you. Will post back to you as soon as I have it. Are you also the poster that asked on Facebook?

Beth

Customer Care

Contributor

I have looked for it also and can't find it.  I can't belive QVC advertised a pair of boots on their website and FB that they don't even carry!!!

Honored Contributor

Contributor

I guess the Q is now advertising for other online shopping sites and you can get 6 easy pay AND free shipping.  THANKS for the info.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, You. Are. Good!

Contributor

Thank you for finding that boot. 

Does anyone know the item number or what boot is leaning up against the tall boot in the top picture.  It is a reddish wedge type bootie?

Honored Contributor

shoppingT wrote:

Thank you for finding that boot. 

Does anyone know the item number or what boot is leaning up against the tall boot in the top picture.  It is a reddish wedge type bootie?

Boots

@shoppingT

Those are Fly London- Yip.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IYJ9L04/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687502&pf_rd_s=lpo-to...

Contributor

Thank you Lola

I ran into the same exact problem.  QVC has no idea of the number.  Webmaster was zero help.  I do believe this is a form of false advertising and I'm not happy with QVC on this issue.