Valued Contributor

I live in ankle boots, fall through spring and would love to have good arch support and walk on a cloud.  I really don't think it is asking too much and really wish there were leather ankle boots that fit the bill. 

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Earths and Clarks and they are both very comfy and give me good support.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I do find the Earths have better arch support and comfort than Clarks.  I used to buy Clarks until Earths came to QVC.  I would still like more comfort and arch support than Earths provide. 

Honored Contributor

@saltysails,I ordered the Clark sandal that had the sole that was very much like Fly London, about 2 1/2 inches.  I wore it on the floor styling customere and walking from the front to the back of the store all day.

I was so sore I immediately consigned them!

Honored Contributor

There are - check out the different syles of Alegria boots on Amazon.  Great arch support and a comfy memory foam footbed.  Their shoes, clogs, and sandals are also da bomb. Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

Hi, I just asked the same question, I have difficulty with comfort.  I'm trying to find the boots Q is showing in boot boutique.  On home page go to the pic of boot, then the boutique opens scroll down and it shows 3 main pictures the last one brown leather with 2 set straps. ????I can not find them?? And was asking if anyone knows this boot??

Well good luck on the search, I will keep checking in to see your sucess...

Blessings, have great day..

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a new pair from Amazon, received them yesterday and they fit like a dream. Mine are Lucky Brand Bazel3 boots in dark stone. They are a perfect match to an outfit I'm wearing in October for my sons rehearsel dinner. I'm so excited these are so comfy.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Clarks are normally very comfortable and they offer an ankle boot in their Cloudstepper style.  It's like walking on a cloud.  Check it out.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use Dr Scholls arch supports in my shoes 

Honored Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I live in ankle boots, fall through spring and would love to have good arch support and walk on a cloud.  I really don't think it is asking too much and really wish there were leather ankle boots that fit the bill. 

@saltysails

Ive got a couple pairs of suede ankle boots by Sporto. I love them because they are so comfortable. I can wear them all day. And I don't have to worry about them getting wet!