Honored Contributor

Re: Zu Lily Has Fly London!!!

@ECBG wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

That's one great thing about Zulily, they get fabulous name brands every once in a while.  I've purchased my three pairs of Fly London shoes and boots from them over the last four years. Fantastic deals! 

@Caaareful Shopper How are they on returns if I may ask?  FL can be hard to fit in some styles.  Thanks!

@ECBG  Zulily seems to treat every "return" differently.  I've only had to return one pair of Fly London boots -- they were so fitted at the ankle I couldn't get my foot into the footbed.  I got a full refund, minus the $4.95 shipping cost.  I've been very happy with the other pairs.

For other shoes I purchased on Zulily (not FL), one pair they credited my account towards a future purchase (of the total amount) once they received the shoes back.  The other pair were defective boots, so they fully credited my account, plus gave me a $10 credit on a future purchase.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I finally received my Fly London shoes from over TWO MONTHS ago!  Can you believe that???  I did get an email about a week and a half ago saying they'd let me know if they couldn't ship them.  By that time, they had slipped my mind somewhat!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper I finally received my Fly London shoes from over TWO MONTHS ago!  Can you believe that???  I did get an email about a week and a half ago saying they'd let me know if they couldn't ship them.  By that time, they had slipped my mind somewhat!!!

@ECBG  Wow!  Well, that must have been a very nice surprise.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @Carmie I thought the pkg I got 3 days ago was my Zulily order of FL.  Nope.  A private amazon vendor!  I still don't have my order.