Super Contributor

I have the white zip zip satchel but ordered it online the beginning of October so it will stay in it's resting place until spring/summer. I absolutely LOVE it and for weeks I have scoured in internet searching for this style in SMOKE color. Well, last week I went to Ebay and they offered 1 SMOKE bag so I grabbed it. LOL! It came yesterday and I opened the box and I Loved the color! Now I loaded it up and went to the bank today where I got compliments from 3 tellers! I LOVE this bag and so pleased I explored outside of QVC/Dooney website to find one in this color for $129.00!

Ladies, do you have this style satchel? It is perfect for me and I am pleased I found it in the color I can carry in the Fall/Winter months. I saw the SMOKE for a split second and it sold out on QVC but they restocked for the shows coming up and I almost paid $198.00 pls tax and shipping!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Zip Zip satchel in smoke

Enjoy your zip zip. I love that style too. I have it in several different Dooney collections. Today I carried the pebble leather zip zip in marine.

Regular Contributor

I notice they have a few ""as is"" in this style for $125! I don't have this style...yet.

Respected Contributor

Congrats on your zip/zip. I own 4 zip/zip crocos and l love them. The zip/zip DB has become my favorite DB Bag. Easy in and out and holds just the right amount of stuff. When I want structure this is the bag. orYany is my slouchy puddle bag favorite. Enjoy

Deb

Honored Contributor

Angry Bird, do you have it in Saffiano or pebble leather?
Super Contributor

//Thank you for your replies! I have both bags in pebbled leather.