Trusted Contributor

I also buy from ShoeBuy.  Sign up for their emails and you'll get wonderful coupons for 15-30% off quite frequently.  I've never had a problem with them. 

They used to have free return shipping, but now they charge a $6.95 "handling fee" for returns.  But with the coupons they offer, they still have good prices.

Honored Contributor

The best place online to buy shoes is Zulily.   Their prices can't be beat and the shoes are fresh from the factory and have never even been tried on a single time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

LOVE Shoebuy.

If I see a shoe I like, I always check Shoebuy to see if they carry it. The best prices, good service, and my shoes have always been - or appeared - brand new.

Zappos has a fuller selection. And their service is great - very speedy. Prices are higher at Zappos and I don't see good sales or promotions there.

I have looked at 6 pm, the sister site to Zappos, where shoes are discounted. Selection there is limited and I often don't find the size, color or style I want. But if they have what you want, the price will be low.

Regular Contributor
Shoebuy, no question. As others have mentioned, the discounts and coupons are terrific. Could never afford Spring Step shoes if it wasn't for Shoebuy. Right now the discount coupon is for 40% off, and I'm staying away from them, or I will be very very naughty.
Trusted Contributor

Shoebuy has much better prices, free shipping and easy to do business with. I have ordered several pairs from them and been very happy,  just be sure of your size in the shoe brand you want to order.  It seems every shoe maker runs different in size.

Honored Contributor

I definitely use Shoebuy. Their coupons can't be beat and they are easy with returns.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor
I can always find a coupon code for shoebuy. Zappos doesn't offer coupons. I've ordered from shoebuy half a dozen times and have been quite pleased.
Honored Contributor

Another vote for Shoebuy - I just ordered a pair of athletic shoes the other day.  I have great luck with 6pm also.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@I wrote:

I buy from shoebuy, shoe.com and onlineshoes all the time.  I Never had a problem with their quality,  or shipment.  I have returned a few because I didn't like them, and always received a prompt refund.  They are always free shipping (they  used to have free shipping on returns but I don't see that anymore.)  But, you will usually get 20-30% off most shoes you order.  I never buy from zappos anymore because I get much better deals elsewhere.  Also, checfk on Amazoon. You have to watch daily for the best prices, but I bought a pair of Naturalizer boots that were going for $145-170 for the longest time, then one day I checked and it was for $60.00.  I couldn't believe it!.  I bought them  and LOVED them!  Nothing at all wrong with it.  The next day it went back to $145.  Sometimes you get lucky!  

********************If you find a pair at Zappos and they're on another site for less, Zappos will match the price which may be helpful if the other site has shipping charges.

Honored Contributor

Zappos is owned by Amazon. Any shoes I have looked for on the one site is the same price and size/color availability as the other site. Depends upon brand of course, but I have also noted that nothing is available on Zappos/Amazon that is not available on the shoe company's website and the prices are also the same, i.e. no bargains.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all