Trusted Contributor

ZULILY HAS FLY LONDON SANDELS ON SALE

Just got 2 pairs!

Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY HAS FLY LONDON SANDELS ON SALE

Thank you.  I enjoyed the look.  

They seem to have quite a bit of the heel with thin platform styles, and several cut out strappy styles where the little toe hangs out (with me at least).

It seems women just go more for the wedge platform styles.

My jeans have been hemmed for them and I enjoy the height.

Respected Contributor

I've bought a few pairs from Zulily.  Sometimes their sizing seems to be off.  Generally I wear a 6.5M, which translates to a 37. It's about a 50-50 chance  the 37 will fit. If I size up to 38, it is almost always too big.

In mid winter Zulily had a day when they offered numerous sandal styles of FL for $19.99.  I bought 3 pairs. Since then, I've seen all of them for $69 or $79.

Trusted Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I've bought a few pairs from Zulily.  Sometimes their sizing seems to be off.  Generally I wear a 6.5M, which translates to a 37. It's about a 50-50 chance  the 37 will fit. If I size up to 38, it is almost always too big.

In mid winter Zulily had a day when they offered numerous sandal styles of FL for $19.99.  I bought 3 pairs. Since then, I've seen all of them for $69 or $79.

I also wear a 37 and so far have good luck with that size.  Not saying I won't in the future!  Wish I had got some for $19.99!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

I also wear a 37 and so far have good luck with that size.  Not saying I won't in the future!  Wish I had got some for $19.99!!

I see Zulily has a sale on FL again today.  They do play tricks with the prices.  These are the ones I purchased for $19.99 The first I bought the red and also a black and bronze combo.