Honored Contributor

I have found some "t strap" Fly London which are a little more coverage and not so "open" which are perfect for fall when clothes get darker but the weather changes and bright isn't right any longer.

Just thinking they will be great for the earliest part of spring here as well.

Fly London Women's T-Bar Sandals, 8 us

What styles do you wear?

Respected Contributor

Re: Your Spring Shoe Choices

Spring - Summer - Fall, I had a stockpile of the discontinued Clarks Sixty Cruise but now I'm down to my last few pairs, YIKES!

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 

Honey, you'd better start looking!  Shoe Show as did Shoe Mall had sales going on!

Honored Contributor

Don't really have what I would call Spring shoes.  I go by the temperatures.

I don't wear sandals or anything with an open toe, so I wear light weight loafers in colors that match my outfit when the weather begins to get warmer.  

Canal Leather Slip-On Loafers 0

Honored Contributor

I wear sandals with a wedge heel.  For every day I like flip flops.  I have ordered a pair of orthopedic with arch support flip flops to help my poor aching arches.  I have not got them but so I dont know how they will work out.  I hope to wear them around the house and for errands.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

For maximum foot comfort, I stick with Brooks athletic shoes year round.  

Occasional Contributor

I never try Brooks athletic shoes. 

Honored Contributor

I bought these Earth Origins Fisherman Sandals in six colors, to coordinate with my OOTD.  I like that they are airy but conceal ugly toes...namely mine. 

D402089D-62D5-41D5-8196-F99DCE377823.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I started wearing slip on sneakers from Old Navy during the Pandemic and that it is all I practically wear now. I have sherpa lined ones for winter and wear unlined ones in the fall and spring.  In the summer I will switch to flip flops for causal wear and open back sandals for work.