Frequent Contributor

Re: You can buy the coin purse that comes with the logo lock at ilovedooney.

I was shocked when I heard Jill say TWICE "You can't buy this coin purse anywhere else". I purchased the red one on Amazon through ILoveDooney.com, and I also purchased the black one (which I think sold out) and should be receiving soon. It's a very nice purse, with card slots. I don't know why Jill would say something like that, especially so strongly. Hurts her credibility.

Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 MissBetsyW said:

I was shocked when I heard Jill say TWICE "You can't buy this coin purse anywhere else". I purchased the red one on Amazon through ILoveDooney.com, and I also purchased the black one (which I think sold out) and should be receiving soon. It's a very nice purse, with card slots. I don't know why Jill would say something like that, especially so strongly. Hurts her credibility.

I wonder if she is holding up one of the colors NOT available directly thru Dooney when she is saying that?????

I don't buy Dooneys through QVC anymore - I don't trust a word they say.

It would be interesting to see if she is holding up an ivy coin purse, or a turquoise one, when she makes that misleading statement!

Frequent Contributor

Good point, terrier 3. That could be a way of "getting around it". I'm like you, I stopped buying Dooneys on QVC. I see much better deals other places as well as free S&H.