Frequent Contributor

You can buy the coin purse that comes with the logo lock at ilovedooney.

You can buy the coin purse that comes with the logo lock at ilovedooney.

Contributor

Re: You can buy the coin purse that comes with the logo lock at ilovedooney.

I was just coming here to post this as well. How can Jill and Sue both claim you can't get this coin purse anywhere but QVC; that Peter Dooney himself handed down this edict? Except we all know it is indeed available by itself. But there is probably some very very very tiny thing that is different about the coin purse on ILoveDooney and that is how they can make this claim. But to the naked eye, it is the exact same coin purse....

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the coin purse on Ilovedooney doesn't have the credit card slots.

Respected Contributor

It is sort of annoying that they keep saying that. I purchased two of the coin purses from the main Dooney site during the 12 days of Dooney sale last Christmas. One in camel and one in black. They look exactly the same as the ones that come with the Logo Lock bag and they did have the card slots. The hosts should just say that QVC doesn't sell it separately and leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

You can ALSO buy it at their regular Dooney.com site. It is in more colors at the full price site.

It is called Large Frame Purse (I think that is to get us off track!). I got it in marine blue on the Dooney site - it wasn't available at their outlet site.

Frequent Contributor

I have my Red Large Frame Purse in my hand that I purchased from IloveDooney back in the spring. It has three credit card slots on either side. It is the coin purse.

Hope this helps..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 kivah said:

Yes it does.

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 SiouxBee39 said:

I was just coming here to post this as well. How can Jill and Sue both claim you can't get this coin purse anywhere but QVC; that Peter Dooney himself handed down this edict? Except we all know it is indeed available by itself. But there is probably some very very very tiny thing that is different about the coin purse on ILoveDooney and that is how they can make this claim. But to the naked eye, it is the exact same coin purse....

I think the one sold individually is a half inch larger, maybe less. Big. Whoop.

To be correct, they should be saying that QVC is the ONLY place to get all the colors that match the LL bag.

Both dooney.com and Ilovedooney.com have limited colors.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/13/2014 kivah said:

Yes it does.

You are right. I ordered my coin purse from that diet and it does have credit card slots.
Contributor

The official dooney site as the t morro brown color framed purse with credit card slots on sale for $43 today. I just bought one.