Regular Contributor
That pair of Fly not problem 😜
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I feel the need to let you know... I have started doing searches for YELLOW sandals! Lol I don’t own a pair yet but the day is coming! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I feel the need to let you know... I have started doing searches for YELLOW sandals! Lol I don’t own a pair yet but the day is coming! 

@willdob3 , Good for you !! I’m a total convert.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This is an update, I now own 2 pair of yellow sandals and a yellow crossbody bag I just scored from DSW. Bring on summer !🕶🌞🕶

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a color comfort zone when it comes to shoes! Well, maybe I do - I stay away from brown shoes! I will happily wear yellow, red, coral, green, blue, solid colors and florals - anything but dark brown. Get the yellow shoes - I bet you'll love them!

Super Contributor

Yes, yellow is a great color. With subtle vibrant hues, it compliments almost every color. It adds a cheerful vibe to one’s personality. But it’s important to style it correctly for a rocking look. Remember, don’t overdo it.

Regular Contributor

Yes I recently bought a pair of yellow wedge slides, BZEES, they are so comfortable as well as going with so many of my summer clothing...looks beautiful with white crops/jeans.  I have a very pretty yellow chiffon blouse pair it with white pants and yellow shoes...

Honored Contributor

I have two pair of yellow shoes.  Love them.  (Had a hard time to find yellow a couple of years ago )

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Leather sandal, women, mostaza, view 20