Honored Contributor

The big discounts are loaded on Shoes dot com.  These are now mine!

Main Image - Dansko 'Debby' Platform Sandal (Women)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH...........

I just got thse from Macys' - I kept looking at them on hsn and decided to surf the web for more reviews. I found them on Macy's for less! Woman Happy

lucky.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I just got thse from Macys' - I kept looking at them on hsn and decided to surf the web for more reviews. I found them on Macy's for less! Woman Happy

lucky.JPG

@Ibby114,Seriously cute!  I tried on some Lucky that were navy, but the sole doesn't fit my feet.  I walk a lot and have to have comfort.

Respected Contributor

I just got a pair of Vionic sandals for half price, $39.95.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In general I've found the best place for shoes is Burlington Coat Factory.I stop into various locations spur of the moment - some are better than others.  It's a true hit or miss, but when you hit? I've bought several pairs of my favorite Clarks for $20, $25 !! They  get many of the shopping channel shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

lucky.JPG

@Ibby114,Seriously cute!  I tried on some Lucky that were navy, but the sole doesn't fit my feet.  I walk a lot and have to have comfort.

That was another reason I was iffy about hsn's - I couldn't tell the width from the video and reviews.. Macy's had them in wides-  really a medium wide, they're  just right for a perfect fit.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

The big discounts are loaded on Shoes dot com.  These are now mine!

Main Image - Dansko 'Debby' Platform Sandal (Women)

Luv !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I had difficulty w/ summer shoes the past few years. They were mostly gladiator style sandals, peep toe ankle boots, etc. I do wear ankle boots (or higher) in winter with long jeans. 

In the summer, since I wear ankle length pants/rolled jeans, the ankle straps or ankle height booties cut me off at wrong place. What style pants or length go w/ these shoes?  IMG_0085.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Shanus: I love those sandals! I would wear them with fitted Capri-length jeans, cuffed at the bottom. On me, the most flattering length is a few inches below the knees.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I had difficulty w/ summer shoes the past few years. They were mostly gladiator style sandals, peep toe ankle boots, etc. I do wear ankle boots (or higher) in winter with long jeans. 

In the summer, since I wear ankle length pants/rolled jeans, the ankle straps or ankle height booties cut me off at wrong place. What style pants or length go w/ these shoes?  IMG_0085.JPG

@Shanus,Wear your pant at your favorite length.  I don't think this style would be a problem with anything unless the outfit was dressy.