Occasional Contributor

Anyone having issues with receiving the wrong shoes in your order. This is the second pair of shoes that were sent incorrectly. The first pair was for a wedding I ordered silver and got black, had to send them back and go out shopping for a new pair. The second pair I ordered Isaac pumps and got Vince Camino boots.

The problems have been taking care of but it's the extra hassle that's annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

Not yet.but perhaps it is because I don't buy shoes from QVC.  I buy mine from Zulily or from Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I once bought a lovely pair of "Sofft" heels, right before they quit making Wide shoes..I was so dissapointed to receive TWO LEFT shoes! (maybe they have seen me dance?!)

But what was REALLY disappointing,was that when I sent them back, they were "out of stock" and could no longer fill my order..

So, ladies, that can only mean one thing....: that someone received a pair of TWO 6.5W RIGHT shoes, and KEPT them!!! LOL!!

Honored Contributor

Just once several years ago.

I ordered a pair of White Mountain sandals and they sent a pair of really ugly Ryka gym shoes!

Occasional Contributor

Today was a first for me. I have been shopping with QVC for close to 30 years and today I got wrong shoes in mail . the shoe box had label with right item number that I ordered ,but the shoe inside was wrong brand and super ugly.and hard as a rock. Of course my size is sold out of the color I wanted. I have 5 more pair on way I just hope they are the right shoes , right colors and sizes. The people in the warehouses  should be trained better and look at shoe inside box rather than numbers on outside of boxes.I know the are trying to get the orders out in a timely manner, but i rather wait a few days more and get the right tiems.