Honored Contributor

Re: Would you want to wear Nike shoes or clothes?

I remember when Nike first took their production overseas and still charged the same ridiculous prices.  Yes, they were profitable for their stockholders.  I never have owned one single item from them and never will. 

Esteemed Contributor

The NYT article about Nike and their toxic work culture:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/business/nike-women.html

CNBC's new article about Nike - more execs leave the company:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/08/4-more-nike-executives-are-out-amid-inquiry-into-harassment-allegati...

Respected Contributor

Nike sneakers are the only ones that fit me well!

Respected Contributor

I could care less about the corporate culture.  What I do care about I see price. NIke products are overpriced. I refuse to pay over $40 for sneakers.  Many of us on fixed incomes are all about price.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear anything with logos plastered all over them.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glittergal wrote:

I won't be wearing anything by Nike ever.  I stopped supporting them when they supported Michael Vick, and now this.  I am very disappointed and outraged that this is happening to women in the company.  This must stop.

D8DF0D75-4963-4457-BF2E-05EB4C39D3B9.jpeg                               @Glittergal This is one of my favorites.  Hope you enjoy!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

I have some running clothing and accessories from Nike, but no shoes. I'm not going to get rid of what I have, but I will consider all of my options if I have to replace something.

Respected Contributor

Overpriced goods from China that people buy because they want to "show off". You can find just as comfortable attire at Kohls for a fraction of the price. The Sonoma brand costs roughly half of what Nike charges,

Frequent Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

I won't be wearing anything by Nike ever.  I stopped supporting them when they supported Michael Vick, and now this.  I am very disappointed and outraged that this is happening to women in the company.  This must stop.

I agree @Glittergal.

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Trusted Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

Just by knowing that they supported Michael Vick, that would be a BIG no for me.Smiley Sad

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning