Respected Contributor

Re: Would you pay 100 dollars or more for a pair of shoes?

I have difficult feet that need a quality shoe. I only wear SAS which are well over $100, but worth every penny. They hold up, last for years, and come in the narrow width I require.

Respected Contributor

Yes. I would and I have (many times).   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

The first time I did was back in 1988 for a pair of Cole Haan moccasins.  Still have them and still look great.   Not to many past the $100.00 mark but very very close if is a great brand and something I will wear a great deal.  I am not buying shoes for that price for a one time special occasion, or to sit in my closet for a year waiting until the next whatever event.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

If your feet hurt,and you have foot problems,YES.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

I have difficult feet that need a quality shoe. I only wear SAS which are well over $100, but worth every penny. They hold up, last for years, and come in the narrow width I require.

@On It 

My mother and aunt wore SAS shoes. They both had very narrow feet - triple and quad A. One of my sisters wears SAS currently. I don't have too many foot issues other than a bunion and a narrow heel. I've tried on a pair in the store, and, oh my, what a difference. I like that they're made in the USA too. I will probably splurge on a pair sometime in the future. 

@aurora625 

I have spent $100 or more on shoes and boots only a few times. I am willing to do it for a well made pair that I love. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes,I will and I have, especially on my boots, hikers, and sneakers. Those are what I wear most often, but would spend it on any shoe with a great fit. 

Esteemed Contributor

Probably not at this point in my life since I'm retired and my needs are different than they were. However, I don't like cheaply made shoes from a discount bin, but I also don't have the need to spend $100 or more on shoes! Somewhere in the middle is just fine with me!

Honored Contributor

I just bought my daughter and granddaughter each a pair of sandals that were around $130 each. 

My granddaughter also picked out 2 more pair of sandals and another pair for my daughter.

That was 5 pair of shoes for over $500.  It was worth every penny.

It's fun when people get something they really like and enjoy wearing.

To the OP...I hope you get them.

Super Contributor

YES! YES!, I have spent $100.00 or more on shoes and boots, over the years and just recently too.   I have to really Love them.... My Mom spoiled me with buying really good shoes and clothes..

Honored Contributor

I did one time - in 2013 - for "novelty" shoes.   They were $109.

Spring Step Chopin.  I haven't worn them many times - they'll last me forever.

Image result for Chopin Shoes. Size: 178 x 160. Source: www.qvc.com