Valued Contributor

Hosts Amy and Shawn buy their shoes.  Wish some of them were sold on the Q

Thanks in advance

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would love to know where

you probably don't want to know how much they pay for their shoes!

Respected Contributor

@bunjetto: Take a look at shoes from Sole Society, GILI, Franco Sarto and Vince Camuto on QVC.com. Some of these shoes look similar to the type of shoes Shawn and Amy wear.

Valued Contributor

Thank you ....

I have been searching those brands (a couple are my favorites) but the shoes that these girls wear aren't from Q.  Looking for something stylish...different.  Clarks, Vionic etc not my style.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

Try Nordstrom’s and zappos

Honored Contributor

Shawn was wearing an amazing pair of heels this evening (the expensive brand that has red soles) while presenting Isaac.  They were really fabulous looking but I bet they are extremely uncomfortable.

Valued Contributor

Try Neiman Marcus. I’ve seen a couple of Shawn’s dresses there. (The cute, short, sleeveless with ruffles was there.💕) Shoes dept. may not have been far behind. 😊

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Shawn was wearing an amazing pair of heels this evening (the expensive brand that has red soles) while presenting Isaac.  They were really fabulous looking but I bet they are extremely uncomfortable.

@haddon9  Shawn in uncomfortable shoes? The same Shawn that complained for years about her bad feet? We’ll be hearing it again soon.

Trusted Contributor

I hope you find the ones you like @bunjetto.

I personally cannot afford what they probably pay for their shoes.

I also am not a shoe girl............now a handbag, that is my splurge.

I would fall over, but they seem to walk just fine in them.  I do not know how they do it.

Occasional Visitor

Yes, she complained for years. How she has changed from one extreme to another.  Was that for the benefit of selling???  I've been having many, many returns of shoes (clothes), i.e. Fly London & Vionic. Not made or fit the same way as ones bought elsewhere. Are we being sold 2nds???