Valued Contributor

Just threw out two pair of worn out shoes: loafers and flip flops.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have had to get rid of shoes ,i just can not wear ,any longer ,not enough support,with knee pain.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

It's hard to throw out a favorite pair of shoes....but when they start making my feet hurt.....out they go.....LOL

Honored Contributor

I am down to 7 pair of shoes; sent 3 pair to Union Mission, they looked brand new, but were 2-3 years old and past their prime for my feet.   No intentions to shop for more shoes at this time.

Valued Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I am down to 7 pair of shoes; sent 3 pair to Union Mission, they looked brand new, but were 2-3 years old and past their prime for my feet.   No intentions to shop for more shoes at this time.

Hi RedTop,

I admire your ability to work with 7 pair of shoes.  I have lots of shoes; however, with a little discipline, I could have less!

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Years ago when I wore heels a lot I was always wearing down the heels.  They use to have cobbler shops and I would take my heels in and have them repaired.  I guess I wal hard I don't  know, but I wear down tenny shoes at heel also lol

I miss the days when we had a cobbler here.  The closest repair shop is over an hour away.  I am grateful, even if I have to travel for repairs.