Respected Contributor

Re: Will You Wear White Boots This Fall/Winter

No white shoes or white boots at any time of the year!

Trusted Contributor

Yes! I’m not afraid of fashion. I don’t wear gawdy. I bought the cutest comfy pointy toe boots in tan last year at Macy’s and I could wear them all day. I went back for the exact same boot in white. I wear them in fall, winter or spring. They are sleek and look great. Of course Covid has kept me in lounge clothing the past year.
Valued Contributor

@misschristy well, it looks like you and me are alone in sporting white boots! Have fun with them!

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I follow a blogger that had pictures taken outside with fallen leaves and the other things fall beings us like cold winds.

In one picture she had on her coat and had been wearing pointed toe white booties.  It looked very refreshing.

I don't have any white boots and can't wear pointed toes.

No pointed toes for me!  But  I do have two pair of white winter boots...both almost knee-length.  One is 'fur' lined and a little snug, but WARM and great for shoveling snow.  The other is not at all warm and it's from Crocs, but it'll do in wet weather.

Esteemed Contributor

No. I dislike white shoes and don't like how dirty white soled sneakers or white sandals look after wearing them outside. I did own a pair of white go go boots back in the 60s though!

Honored Contributor

Definite no to white boots.

Honored Contributor

You will never see me wearing white boots. In my opinion they are not a good look on anyone.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you wore a size 11, as I do, you wouldn't contemplate wearing white boots on a bet.  Thankfully, I don't care for them so wouldn't be tempted.

I wear a size 13 wide. White boots on me would look like I cut off the feet of the Abominable Snowman and decidd to wear them over my own. A definite no for me!
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't wear white boots ever. I think they would stand out too much. Now I did have Justin Ropers in a light beige In the late 80's. 

Super Contributor

Are you talking about optic white?  Or a winter white?