Occasional Contributor

Will Pursfection work with my Dooney bags?

Hello ladies!,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback from you. Anyone have experience with Pursfection and Dooney's? Specifically items A252124(Toledo Leather Hobo) and A217333(Florentine Leather Medium Zip Hobo). I recently purchased the Toledo in purple and I have had the Florentine in pink for a little over 2 years now. I love the bags but with their openings a little on the small side it would help a LOT to be able to use an organizer. The one I have my eye on is item #V32055. So, will any of the Persefection organizers work with these types of Dooney's or would you recommend another brand of organizer that you have had better luck with? I prefer an organizer that has structure and will stand up. That way I don't have to worry about it caving in on the sides.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Treca

Respected Contributor

Re: Will Pursfection work with my Dooney bags?

I use the original Purse Perfect and it looks a lot like the one you are looking at. It fits in most of my Dooney handbags, even those with smaller zipper openings. Just slide the organizer into the bag on an angle and then straighten it out once it's inside. But I don't tend to use the organizer on my very small handbags, as I don't feel I need it.

As for the handbags you are looking at, I don't own them. Just check the measurements of the handbags against those of the organizer to be sure and don't forget about the depth of the bag vs. that of the organizer. Usually not a problem unless the handbag is very structured. On softer handbags the sides just push out a little when stuff is put inside.... that's the way they are made to function.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Will Pursfection work with my Dooney bags?

Thanks for the info lavenderjunkie!