Will you please suggest to skechers that they make shoes like A253676, in wider widths. When you get older like me your feet tend to get wider and I would have loved to buy these in an 11w but they were unavaliable. Thank you for being a great host keep up the good work

Frequent Contributor

Does anybody have a problem with some Skechers heals being too high and rubbing????

Valued Contributor

You might try looking for Skechers "Relaxed" fit.  I find these are wider than a regular.  I have seen them in Kohl's and online.

Honored Contributor

This line seems to be getting stronger all the time.  I wonder who owns them?

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

You might try looking for Skechers "Relaxed" fit.  I find these are wider than a regular.  I have seen them in Kohl's and online.

@Stevie Nix@  @Sgoodwin2  Zulily often has Skechers in the "relaxed fit".  I have no idea how wide they would be since I'm on the narrow side. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

They've been advertising their wider width shoes for both women and men in television commercials.  Hopefully you will be able to find them soon.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Stevie Nix wrote:

@Stevie Nix@  @Sgoodwin2  Zulily often has Skechers in the "relaxed fit".  I have no idea how wide they would be since I'm on the narrow side. 

I wear a Medium width. I have two pair of slip-on Relaxed Fit Skechers. They are quite comfortable for me, but I would say that they have a bit more give in the fabric width-wise but are not a "wide width."  If a person needs a scosh more comfort, yes, but if they require a true wide width shoe, the Relaxed Fit is NOT that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all