Contributor

I wear a 5WW shoes.  How come QVC never has double wide shoes, boots or sandals?  I cannot go up to a 6 because it is too long.  Other websites offer my size, why can't QVC and HSN offer my size so I can purchase shoes also.  It is disappointing when I can never purchase shoes..

Valued Contributor

I wear a wide width too. Try going to Maryland Square for a double wide width. They have a big selection of shoes. 

Honored Contributor

They probably don't stock it because the demand doesn't warrant it.  They also carry very few narrow widths for the same reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@TerBoop   If there are other websites where you can purchase your size, why focus on QVC and HSN?

Respected Contributor

I started looking on Zappos......free shipping, free exchanges and free returns  up to 365 days.  They don't always have the most recent styles but I'm happy with them.  You can actually get UPS to come to your residence to pick up your return. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a true wide.  I'm a C in shoes.  Not available at QVC.  If I order a wide, iI fall out of the shoe.  Sometimes I luck out with medium and they fit.  Tricky when you are in between a true wide (D).  A medium is B.  It's just C that I need.  Some online shoes that offer C is best for me. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I'm not a true wide.  I'm a C in shoes.  Not available at QVC.  If I order a wide, iI fall out of the shoe.  Sometimes I luck out with medium and they fit.  Tricky when you are in between a true wide (D).  A medium is B.  It's just C that I need.  Some online shoes that offer C is best for me. 

@songbird I have seen styles for you in the past at Zappos.

Respected Contributor

many shoes now marked as wide actually are just a half-size up.

Or they sell wide shoes and the heel is wide too.

now it seems the shoe makers offer  - say - a size 7 and a size 7 1/2  but they are the same size.

i hardly buy shoes anymore, the styles i like don't fit.   my forefoot is D wide with a medium heel.   Most retail shoes now only come in B width. i used to have shoes stretched shoes at the cobbler's.

Honored Contributor

A true wide is a D.  But I'm a C.  I'm one of those in between widths.  Sometimes I can wear a medium and sometimes I fall out of a wide.  Going up a half a size doesn't not help. Then it's too big. Very few places have width C. So I rarely buy shoes online.  Just trudge to shoe stores. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

QVC does offer WW and even WWW shoes, but not many, and more in larger sizes than in 5. Right now a search for Women's 5WW shows 2 walking sneakers.