New Contributor

I wear a size 10.5 NOT an 11, they say if you wear a 10.5 order an 11.  I've tried this and I'm walking around in shoes that are a  1/2 size too big and sliding off my feet.  What makes QVC or the shoe manufactures think this is exceptable. Why can't you provide 1/2 sizes up to 10.5?  I will not be ordering shoes from QVC moving forward.

Honored Contributor

@Spazy    Not enough demand.  I can wear either a 10.5 or 11.  I almost never see 10.5 but I did recently see some with Sorel shoes on Zappos.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A size I never see. Not just a QVC thing.

Respected Contributor

Same here - 10.5 wides fit me well but often not made. 

Honored Contributor

It has always been a challenge to find a 10.5 shoe.  The half sizes usually stop at size 10.  

Honored Contributor

@Spazy    When you are buying  your tee's at Walmart or Amazon, try them for your shoes.   That are each more than 10 times as large as QVC.  If they don't have a collection of them, I can't think of a source that would.

Super Contributor

I agree even though I wear a 7 1/2.  I purchase boots usually in a size 8 only because I can wear socks with them.  However many other types of shoes I wear a size 7 1/2, sometimes a 7.  What bothers me is that QVC will at times instruct customer to size up even on clothing!  Obviously due to the manufacturing.  I don't think I ever heard QVC tell customers to size down!

Respected Contributor

Another take on size 10.5:  I wanted a new pair of Ryka's but this shoe company by women for women had only a few styles shown.  When I wanted to order, all were unavailable.  However, so many styles just skipped over the # 10.5....

And, some stores only go up to size 10 !!!  With feet getting bigger, some stores even have 11's, 12's....

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@Spazy wrote:

I wear a size 10.5 NOT an 11, they say if you wear a 10.5 order an 11.  I've tried this and I'm walking around in shoes that are a  1/2 size too big and sliding off my feet.  What makes QVC or the shoe manufactures think this is exceptable. Why can't you provide 1/2 sizes up to 10.5?  I will not be ordering shoes from QVC moving forward.

I agree. Some styles run a little short and an 11 is way too big. I even tried men's sizing for that extra 1/2 size but it didn't work. 

I find that Ecco size 41 fits me very well and I watch for sales. I can't wear all their styles but always keep my eyes open for sales. They are pricy but last a lot longer than other brands - some of mine still look new after 5 years.  And their support has lasted very well.

Honored Contributor

@Spazy wrote:

Zeesh @Spazy 

So sorry, that must be a pain for you to buy proper footwear....but you are blaming QVC again for something that has ALWAYS been an industry standard for shoe sizing.

Ya gotta shop around to ever find that size, NOT exclusive to QVC shoe manufacturers at all!!

You don't seem very happy with QVC at all about anything....time to shop elsewhere?