Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't QVC Add Birkenstock?

@Annabellethecat 

These are from the Birkenstock.com website.  Some of them are exclusives.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I looked on their website earlier and most of what I saw didn't have/or come in my size (11).

I don't care for the wide straps because they just look old fashioned to me.  But that aside, I couldn't find the size 11.  Some of the cutest designs were for children.

A lot of Isaac's clothes have yellow's and orange colors.  I only have 3 pair that are orange and not many that are yellow.

I did find in the bins of my shoes Rika's from last year.  They were lavender and they fit the outfit (in color).

I put them on and they  felt really good.  When I went back to order more, they didn't have my size and the designs have changed.

I went back on QVC to look but they only have one color.  I keep thinking they were/are Sketchers but they're Rikas.

Here they are.  Sometimes if they're sandals (depends on design) I can wear a size 10.  These are a size 10 and just barely fit but I like them.  Here they are:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-Ryka-Adjustable-Sport-Sandals--Ginger.product.A347048.html?sc=SRCH

The only size 10 they have are navy and they look boring.  Ha!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Zappo's has a good selection of Birkenstocks. Many of the shoes shown in the previous posts can be found there.