Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why Can't QVC Add Birkenstock?

I, too, bought Birkies from Q and occasionally from Christening Birkenstock on HSN.  They aren't the same (have since tossed the several pairs from HSN).  Now I buy only Papillo footbed from Ebay (NWT).  I usually pay $50 to $80.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Birkenstock may not carry the older styles you mention.  Google their name and see who carries them.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Many of us also purchased those fun designs. We happened to be at the right place at the right time. Birkenstock may or may not ever do massive amounts of those again. IDK. They pulled out in order to maintain their reputation as a reliable company which continues to product orthopedic footwear. I applaud them for their decision to leave QVC. It must have been a nightmare for Birkenstock. Their footwear is becoming more colorful and various styles are again being offered. Sign up for their emails to receive their latest offerings. 

I'm more impressed with Birkenstock's ethics than with who has the most sandals or what designs we purchased years ago. Those of us who wear them, continue to buy them since they are easily available anywhere. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Have you seen these?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Where'd you see/get those?  That's more like what I have and want!

When I say how many I have it's to emphasize how much I like Birkenstock.  I understand/  I get bored when people come on Dooney show and talk about all of the Dooney's they have.

I like to match shoes, jewelry....everything with what I'm wearing out.  That's why I get so excited when Spring/Summer comes (I have a lot of colorful sandals).  They're pretty and very decorated....(Ha).

Anyway, @lolakimono I really like the one's you posted.  I have a lot of Isaac's clothes.  As we all know they are (looking for a good word)...."colorful".  Hence....'colorful' shoes.

I finally figured out why Vionic shoes don't 'work' for me!  I've ordered them over and over and have to send them back.

If a person has long toes (like I do) I have to buy (most of the time) a size 11 shoe.  My arch is (I believe) in a different place from the Vionic.  They just don't work for me.  I wish they did.  I think they'd help my back but my Dr said one thing works better for some and it's time to rethink something if it doesn't work.  Ha!  I think she's (in a nice way saying), "Let it go!  For goodness sakes stop TRYING to make this shoe work for you".