Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Why Can't QVC Add Birkenstock?

Every time I tune in to QVC they've added another brand of shoe.

I keep waiting and waiting for Birkenstocks to return.  I just went to the original Birkenstock website and they just have the same boring shoes you can buy in stores.

The shoes I used to buy at QVC are amazing!  Every color, every design, flowers, stripes, circles.  

I even have a few pair that have QVC logo all over them!

Come on QVC.  Please, please make a deal with Birkenstock and bring back some of the amazing (not boring) Birkenstocks like you used to sell.....Please!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't QVC Add Birkenstock?

@Annabellethecat 

I agree! I bought many Birkenstocks when they were on QVC, I miss them since they were dropped!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Everything they show looks like Birkenstock to me.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

HSN sells Birkies now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hsn currently has 52 pair of birkenstock shoes......some cute prints and vibrant colors also.

"If everything around you seems dark, look again. You may be the light." - Rumi
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

HSN sells Birkenstock, but they do not have a big selection. Maybe Birkenstock cannot meet the Q's demand for quantity.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DottyPPPPP  They might look a little similar (cork) but there's nothing like REAL Birkenstocks.

I remember way back HSN had some guy on there that kept saying they were similar to Birkenstocks.

I bought those shoes and they were terrible.  Yepper.  There's only one Birkenstocks.

We/Us Birkenstock people know the difference.  

But I do know what you mean and it's because some of these shoes have that cork in the sole.  Just not the same!

My bad back knows the difference.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to post pictures from my cell phone.

The Birkenstocks I have are amazing!  Just beautiful.  I've tried those HSN one's and I had to send them back.

But to be honest it's been a few years since I bought them from HSN.  I got burned so bad on their Birkenstock and still kept some (2 pair) because I just got tired of sending them back.

I'll try to check them out but I don't buy much from HSN anymore.  I've had 'issues' with them for jewelry, etc.  Just not as satisfied with them as I am with QVC quality.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

HSN sells Birkenstocks.  Some floral, metallic, pink, light blue. lavender, red, white, besides the usual, brown and black.   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@IG  You are also a lover of Birkenstock...have you bought any from HSN?

Remember when they tried selling something similar?  I bought some of those and they were not the same.

Have you bought any recently from there?  I haven't even checked them out yet?  Have you?

People that don't love Birkenstocks think we're crazy!  Ha!