Valued Contributor

Re: Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

JMHO but buying shoes from QVC is a gamble...unless you know your fit. You have to pay shipping and then pay for returning them if they don’t fit. I love Zappos for that reason. Free shipping and free returns!

Honored Contributor

Re: Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

I've never owned a ton of shoes, but I will pay 130.00 for a good pair of quality shoes that I will get my money's worth. 

I've read the threads of posters owning 100, 200, 300 pairs of shoes.  If I owned that many, I don't think I'd ever get my money's worth.  Having moved last year to my current location, I donated a lot of shoes to Goodwill.   So I'm really low on my show inventory.

Valued Contributor

One last comment. I'm a walker in the mornings. The best shoes for me are Altra's.  I'm on my 3rd pair. They average around $140. Well worth it!  Happy Easter!!

Respected Contributor

People who need a good fitting shoe...

Honored Contributor

@sunnygirl 007  Why you gotta make it personal? Why you gotta insult people? Why couldn't you just ask:

Why are these sandals $130?

Oh, that's right. Because you wanted to feel superior and cast shade on others. 

Respected Contributor

I am not limited by the dollar amount when it comes to my feet and buying the proper shoes. I need good supportive shoes and find that Alegrias and other brands that work cost a little more. I am glad QVC offered easy pay.

Valued Contributor

I would if I really liked it and it was comfortable.  A comfortable pair of sandals that are good for your feet are worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

being a shoe addict---------if I found a pair of any type of shoes/sandals/boots  that made my feet feel good, I would buy them. I feel the same way about paying hundreds of $$ on any handbag------would never do that, but my DD would as she is a handbag addict. 

Valued Contributor

People with money or compulsive spenders. Sorry. When I was working and making pretty good money I would have. Sometimes you really do have to pay for what you get. Cheaper shoes have less support, or they have all velcro or the soles and heel are some awful rubber color that doesn't match the shoes. Lots of reasons a shoe can be more expensive. There are still some pretty good prices on shoes at QVC. 

Valued Contributor

Evine had $245 wedges on today.  They were pretty but the heel was too high for me - darn it!