Valued Contributor

Re: Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

clarks shoes have gone way down in quality. I love ashland bubble but they do not even last every long anymore so I will not be buying them any longer

Honored Contributor

Re: Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

Who questions, or cares, what others spend on shoes?  I can't figure that one out.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll spend what I need to to get something I absolutely love and will work in my life exceptionally well.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Me.  Of course the sky isn't the limit, but comfort and fit is my top consideration.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Last I checked I’m in my right mind and have spent this much on a good pair of sandals, but I do hope QVC offers a good selection at all price points. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes I think you’re right. I used to buy Clark’s and other brands too . I got the same shoes somewhere else for a fraction of the price. 

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Not sure where my right mind is, but I've had it a long time, so I listen to it most times.  Woman LOL

@RoughDraft 

You are on a Roll ! 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A lot of people....LOL   It's not like $130 is a fortune.  It might be for some people but definitely not everyone.  Why do people care so much about what other people pay for things anyway????  I can't wrap my head around all the posts questionning what other people pay for things.  I've seen things that I can't afford but I just look and move on, it would never occur to me post and whine about it.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I learned a long time ago not to question what or how much others choose to spend their money on.

It's not my money.

YES, INDEED @KingstonsMom!  QVC has many customers with very different shopping tastes/habits/budgets & they know what sells. For some women $130 is nothing, but for others it’s too much to spend on shoes. Why is that so hard for some to comprehend? I guess some think QVC is only supposed to have Walmart prices. Good grief.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.