Occasional Contributor

Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

I learned a long time ago not to question what or how much others choose to spend their money on.

It's not my money.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Who in the right mind spends $130.00 on sandals? Really? QVC has gotten way to expensive for me.

@sunnygirl 007   Some sandals are over $200.  I feel that everyone should spend their money the way they want to.  Maybe you should check Earth as they had sandals for $50 that were really cute/stylish.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I just saw them hat on air whle checking on the Q...immediately changed the channel.  

Valued Contributor

Me and I think I am in the right mind, LOL

I don't mind paying for quality or a design I really love. 

Honored Contributor

They feature expensive items and then push easy pay, it seems to be their business model.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

It likely depends on the climate you live in.  Where I live, the sandal season is short, and I already have enough.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

They feature expensive items and then push easy pay, it seems to be their business model.

My definition of expensive may differ from your definition of expensive. It's a good thing that the Q has a wide variety of prices for every budget. 

Respected Contributor

I do!.  I need supportive well made sandals.  My sandals last me a few years.  I can’t buy the cheap flat sandals anymore.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunnygirl 007 

Those who need a sandal with good support will happily pay that or more to get sandals that are comfy. 

More than 25 years ago I bought 2 pair of Birkenstocks for $120 per pair (i think-might have been more). $240 total. They still look and feel like new. I love them, so comfy. Coat over 25 years works out to less than $5 per pair per year. I consider that a great bargain!