Esteemed Contributor

White sneakers height of fashion???

On the intro page for QVC there is a photo of bottom half of a women with a to the floor black skirt (dress) with floral pattern.  This is worn with black tights and white sneakers!! Supposed to be fashion forward but it looks like a hot mess!!!!Is this Q's idea of leading edge fashion-- oh my!!

Honored Contributor

Re: White sneakers height of fashion???

Try the Trend: Fashion Sneakers

Honored Contributor

@patbz I'm 71 and I can't believe it myself but I actually like this look!

Respected Contributor

Looks like she dressed in the dark and grabbed the first pair of shoes to find!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@patbz I'm 71 and I can't believe it myself but I actually like this look!

@Love my grandkids 

i think it is a cute look also, but would have preferred it with a black sneaker.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

My feet are doing a happy dance at the thought of sneakers being a fashion trend.  So many styles and colors available and I personally like them with most casual clothing.  

Esteemed Contributor

Liking it.

Mother of BF is 92 and always wears a long jeans skirt with tights in the winter for walking.  Swear the woman has a smaller waist than I do, and the look suits her.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any white shoes out yet....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't wear these sneakers with black tights and this skirt, but Millennials might.  Don't know. 

They are old style athletic Reeboks if I recall correctly  were made for walking years ago.  They don't look like fashion sneakers to me as QVC is calling them.  

I remember years ago seeing New Yorkers wearing sneakers with suits, skirts, to walk to work, then they changed into shoes.  Now, wearing sneakers with anything is a trend.  Walking to work is one thing, but a fashion statement.

https://www.qvc.com/Reebok-Classics-Leather-Lace-Up-Sneakers---Club-MEMT.product.A372669.html?sc=PRO...

Respected Contributor

I feel like white sneakers are “in” now (at least through my observations of my granddaughter and her friends).