Honored Contributor

Re: Which dooney are carrying for the week or today?

I'm carrying the D&B Gretta signature satchel in T'Moro with the matching T'Moro continental clutch wallet and T'Moro medium wristlet for a small cosmetic case. It is so classic and durable!

Soon I will be changing into the D&B taupe crocofino satchel or maybe one of the new G.I.L.I. hobo TSV bags that I have ordered.

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/26/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/25/2014 ivyshop said:
On 10/25/2014 stevieb said:

Sorry, not using Dooney right now... But as for that domed buckle, really REALLY want it in Bordeaux!

Can you tell us which bag are you carrying just curious. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Sure, right now I'm carrying a bone satchel from Isabella Fiore. I'll be switching it out later today if I decide to leave the house. No idea what I'll change into...

What do you mean, you have no idea??? How about your brand new GILI hobo in croco???

Didn't head out today anyway... I'll see what the weather holds. Not carrying a new bag out in the rain and we've had a good bit of it lately, though the weekend has been lovely... Besides, there are several newbies around awaiting a test drive...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Forgot to add, I've also been into smaller bags lately, so am contemplating a change into one of my dome buckle satchels (probably ivy but gosh I want this one in Bordeaux...) or a Toledo mail satchel... But not to worry, I'll get around to the GILI...

Super Contributor

I haven't been carrying a Dooney either within the last week...this weekend found me with my Kelsi Dagger black leather Mackenzie Satchel...I really love this bag! I'm anticipating the GILI TSV tonight ...I definitely want to see it presented, it seems really beautiful!!
Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/25/2014 ivyshop said:
On 10/25/2014 stevieb said:

Sorry, not using Dooney right now... But as for that domed buckle, really REALLY want it in Bordeaux!

Can you tell us which bag are you carrying just curious. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Sure, right now I'm carrying a bone satchel from Isabella Fiore. I'll be switching it out later today if I decide to leave the house. No idea what I'll change into...

What do you mean, you have no idea??? How about your brand new GILI hobo in croco???

Didn't head out today anyway... I'll see what the weather holds. Not carrying a new bag out in the rain and we've had a good bit of it lately, though the weekend has been lovely... Besides, there are several newbies around awaiting a test drive...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Several newbies, huh? Sounds like you buy them more often than you have time to try them out Smiley Wink
Frequent Contributor

On 10/25/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

I'm carrying my new Michael Kors suede hobo/cross body bag.

love you bag pretty

Frequent Contributor

On 10/26/2014 EmmasMom said:

Not carrying a Dooney. I prefer Michael Kors.

I like and I own michael kors, which style are carrying? I you don't mind sharing with us.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Like that Samba.

I'm currently carrying the latest TSV bag (Hobo) in natural and black. I like it more and more as I use it. It holds plenty, it looks great. The lining stays clean. I hate that they cheapened the fob leash and the fob (the leash is grosgrain and the fob is not sewn anymore, just stamped leather) but on the whole, I am enjoying this bag a lot.

Normally I carry a Janine, either the white or the taupe grey.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/26/2014 ivyshop said:
On 10/25/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

I'm carrying my new Michael Kors suede hobo/cross body bag.

love you bag pretty

Thanks ivy.

I'm really enjoying it. It is just the right amount of fringe IMO - current, but not trying too hard to be "trendy".

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 funwun said: I haven't been carrying a Dooney either within the last week...this weekend found me with my Kelsi Dagger black leather Mackenzie Satchel...I really love this bag! I'm anticipating the GILI TSV tonight ...I definitely want to see it presented, it seems really beautiful!!

Hey Fun! I just picked up a Kelsi satchel yesterday, black suede trimmed in black leather. It just caught my eye and would NOT let go... Very different looking. No idea of the bag's name but just loved it on sight and at a great price...