Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Which dooney are carrying for the week or today?

I have my samba small satchel heavy bag nice leather. I have the color saddle very roomy I am no sure why they calling her small because to is more like medium size.

Dooney & Bourke Samba Leather Satchel

Regular Contributor

Re: Which dooney are carrying for the week or today?

My new domed buckle satchel in Crimson. It's the perfect color for autumn!
Frequent Contributor

On 10/25/2014 iluvacop said: My new domed buckle satchel in Crimson. It's the perfect color for autumn!

I love that bag and the color too.

Respected Contributor

Ivy, I love the style of your Samba satchel. Glad you are enjoying it. Yesterday I used an older dark plum Dooney satchel. The style is very much like the zip zip. It's the original Dooney pebbled leather and quite heavy. But I love the style and the color, and it has a zipper pocket on the back that more than makes up for the lack of slip pockets on the inside.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, not using Dooney right now... But as for that domed buckle, really REALLY want it in Bordeaux!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 10/25/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Ivy, I love the style of your Samba satchel. Glad you are enjoying it. Yesterday I used an older dark plum Dooney satchel. The style is very much like the zip zip. It's the original Dooney pebbled leather and quite heavy. But I love the style and the color, and it has a zipper pocket on the back that more than makes up for the lack of slip pockets on the inside.

Oh yes I enjoy the bag. I got a good deal too. I am still waiting on some bags that I have on my wish list will see. Never enough dooney's. I can tell you are using a beautiful bag.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/25/2014 stevieb said:

Sorry, not using Dooney right now... But as for that domed buckle, really REALLY want it in Bordeaux!

Can you tell us which bag are you carrying just curious. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

This week it's dark grey logo lock bag for me, but next week I'm getting the GILI hobos! Smiley Happy (croco and brown snake)
Frequent Contributor

I'm carrying my new Michael Kors suede hobo/cross body bag.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm carrying the fold over flap with the toggle closure dooney crossover bag in the hunter green. Love this bag. also have it in the olive color too. It's a workhorse bag for me. Gets used a lot.