New Contributor

Where's Camila Alves and Muxo!?!?

I'm very particular about the leather handbags I carry. I own many Rebecca Minkoff and Alexander Wang bags, but tried out some Muxo last Christmas. I was very impressed with the leathers and enjoyed the more Boho styling. But where had Camila been for the last year?!?!?' Will QVC no longer carry her line?????
Valued Contributor

Re: Where's Camila Alves and Muxo!?!?

I also love her quality bags and wish she would come back! She has teamed up with Target so maybe she doesn't have the time right now for her bags ?
Honored Contributor

She was on The Talk about 2 weeks ago doing a cooking segment.

Respected Contributor

QVC is still offering many of her bags. Just do a search.

New Contributor

On 11/10/2014 sparklestar said:

QVC is still offering many of her bags. Just do a search.

Yes, Ive seen that the bags are still on the site. They're the SAME bags featured on the show LAST holiday season. I'm wondering if they L have sny new bags and/or new shows. I think that It's literally been a year since they've showed a new bag on-air. I hope she's back soon.....
Super Contributor

Her contract may be up, StarGazR.....I enjoyed watching her shows and the Boho feel of her bags..I also own my fair share of Minkoffs as well as other designers..it's nice to have a fresh, new handbag line on the Q..I think they are very much lacking in this area. I have a few Kelsi Dagger bags which I love, none purchased on the Q because their offerings didnt do that line justice. ..I hope in the future, they start adding new handbag designers with a fresh, modern appeal. I love my Dooneys but they saturate the Q handbag category. Oh, btw, love Alexander Wang's Rocco Satchel...that one is on my "list" lol!!
Super Contributor

Also she could have other obligations, especially since her husband has just had his latest blockbuster movie released (Matthew McConaughey).