Not applicable

Where have all the Breezies gone!!!

I am a 34 DD, 5ft 2" and all the Breezies that fit me, you have discontinued! The ones that are good for support, the straps will not go up far enough for a petite person. Therefore before the day is over, my ribs are killing me because it sits too low. It is nice to have the wider strap, but not if it will not let you take it up far enough to lift properly. I have ordered bra after bra in your line and none of them work. Do not like the ones that look like they can stand on their own- not comfortable. Please deal with this problem. Have tried $100 bras down to $18 in the market with no success. Now every bra in my drawer is a Breezies, but they are wearing out and I cannot find replacements- discontinued!!! Thank you--

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where have all the Breezies gone!!!

Can you try going on there blog or face book page? So they could see your thread. I do not think much will be done from here. Good luck to you! I hope these bras come available to you again.

Honored Contributor

I believe they do read these comments. Years ago I posted something rather ""unique"" and Kathy Gendel quoted it.

Super Contributor

Breezies has the corner on the market at the Q. It's a shame some other label doesn't come in and give them a run for their money. A little healthy competition wouldn't be bad at all. I like choices !

Honored Contributor

When Breezies quit making my favorite support bra, I went on eBay and found about a dozen in my size, all with tags still on them. Bought them all for about 1/3 of the original price.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. Nothing in my size (44C) without underwires. I don't like underwires because they always come out; I have never had an underwire bra when that didn't happen to me. I like the one style that comes with 2 bras and pickings seem kind of slim. Was there a run on bras for the beginning of the year? LOL.

Honored Contributor

Note to OP - if you don't have access to a good bra shop in your area (that's always my first choice), try Dillards. They have a line called Cabernet which reminds me of some of Breezies more supportive bras. And they're not excessively expensive.

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 lennox25 said:

Breezies has the corner on the market at the Q. It's a shame some other label doesn't come in and give them a run for their money. A little healthy competition wouldn't be bad at all. I like choices !

They do sell Genie bras (which Breezies apparently has ripped off). Genie bras are the only bras I wear now, including the full body one.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Breezies has to be the worst undergarments that I have ever purchased.

Any line is better than Breezies.

Respected Contributor

I keep thinking Breezies is going out of business. They keep discontinuing popular styles and don't keep all sizes in stock in the styles they do offer. If they're "sort of going out of business," QVC should cancel them all together and offer another line that is serious about their offerings!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}