Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where have all the Breezies gone!!!

On 10/3/2014 depglass said:

I believe they do read these comments. Years ago I posted something rather "unique" and Kathy Gendel quoted it.

Well that was very nice...but, very seldom that would happen.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 fortune said:

I keep thinking Breezies is going out of business. They keep discontinuing popular styles and don't keep all sizes in stock in the styles they do offer. If they're "sort of going out of business," QVC should cancel them all together and offer another line that is serious about their offerings!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Yes, I agree no great loss to me if the breezy line goes away. But, I know a lot of women like it and will miss it.

Respected Contributor

Darn it - I keep getting tripped up by these old threads that were pulled back.

Esteemed Contributor

I will play taps for them... I would imagine they are going to the QVC graveyard.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/25/2015 cosmic1 said:

Darn it - I keep getting tripped up by these old threads that were pulled back.

There are a lot of threads such as this.. that happens to me all the time.

New Contributor

I agree about the Breezies. Seems like all of the bras I want to purchase are gone in my size. I wear a 34B, and while Breezies aren't the best, I do find that the wider band around the back and sides eliminates any back fat from showing under form fitting blouses. I am not a big person, size 6, but I still get a little spill over from my bra straps.

If Breezies is being discontinued, which it appears they may be because most of their inventory is sold out, then I wish they would let us know so we stop searching all the time for new inventory.

Also, if Breezies is here to stay and they are reading this, please consider us small gals that like some padding to give us that little oomph, if you know what I mean.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I now realize this is an old thread, but my advice still is timely. Write down your style numbers and size. Punch them into Ebay with email alert. If and when they come up you will get notified. This works best right after a style is discontinued. Breezies has a huge number of returns that Ebay sellers buy pallets of. Yes, they have been tried on, but so have the bras in stores. Wash them. Check feedback and you will find sellers you are happy with. I've been doing this for years and rarely pay full price anymore. And my bra drawer is stuffed.