Super Contributor

Where are the narrow shoes???

Always see such cute shoes on the Q but not in narrow. Why can't the buyers for the shoes offer narrow for women that have narrow feet???

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the narrow shoes???

I feel your pain.  I have complained and begged to no avail.  It isn't just QVC.  I can't go into any shoe store and find a narrow shoe.  I guess shoe manufacturers assume since Americans are getting bigger they all have big feet.  I am not petite by any stretch of the imagination but I do have smallish, very narrow feet.  Years ago, it was not a problem to find narrow shoes.  Frustrating.

Super Contributor

I agree!  I get excited when I see “extended sizes”.  Then disappointed when they say medium and wide.  The Q sells very nice shoes but not for my narrow feet.  

Contributor

I purchased a pair of David Tate leather booties (#1361058) on QVC last month in size 8, Narrow.

They fit great for my skinny narrow feet. I  had purchased a brown pr. after that but  one  shoe seemed to be tighter so sent back.  Very happy with 1st  black pair.

Contributor

sorry, David Tate # is A361058

New Contributor

I have also requested Narrow shoes but no luck. I see lots of M, W and WW but no Narrow. However, the other day I typed in the search bar for Narrow shoes and found two pair, same shoe but different color that were "as is" and took a chance on them since the reviews were very good. Also found a pair of flowery boots, more like galoshes I guess also "as is" because we will probably get buried in snow after this scorching weather. I needed a pair of low heels a few years ago and went to several department stores and was told they no longer received deliveries of Narrow shoes any more. None at all. Went to 2 more store and was told the same thing. Everyone does not have wide feet and I paid over $150 for my last pair of tennis shoes. So I ended up with an ugly pair of Medium shoes I could barely walk in. Only other way is through catalogs but all sizes don't fit the same, just like clothing. It's a nightmare.