Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the clogs & mules?

Try Zappos.com.

Contributor

I have been asking the same question for months now...I have a closet full of Clarks, and last year I'm glad I replenished my clogs...I'm a teacher and wear them from late fall through early spring. I'm disappointed with this year's line- either the wedges are ridiculously high, or they are fashionless and stodgy- there's no in between. Not to mention that the lower heeled shoes are not getting good reviews. Tomorrow's TSV is way out of my fashion range- and I just don't care at all for that look. I realize they are appealing to a younger crowd, but I think they might be barking up the wrong tree!

Super Contributor

My thoughts exactly, and the slide sandals with a 2 inch heel. Everything now has back straps and 3 inch heels. Another brand I won't be buying anymore.

Respected Contributor

This is funny - According to our local news this morning, the clogs are all in traffic today with multiple multi car accidents. And later they discussed the mules that are being used to pull the tourist carts through the French Quarter. So I guess you could say both are in New Orleans.

Respected Contributor

Clogs were my favorites and I still wear them. I was one of the ones who had the stitching pull apart and the shoe came apart but Clarks did send me 3 new pairs of my choice so I was ok with that.

They are so comfortable, last forever and the heel height is perfect.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

Try Zappos.com.

Thank you good idea. Also Clarks, too.

Respected Contributor

Clarks does have some outlets also.

Esteemed Contributor

I like them, too and featuring a variety of shoes on Q would be nice. However with the new S&H and no refund of original shipping, I'm not buying shoes from QVC going forward

fortunately there is a Clark's store nearby so I'll try them on at the store & buy from them.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased many Clark's clogs as well as other brands for good prices on Zulily.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment