Valued Contributor

Where are the Vionic Flip Flops?

Is QVC phasing out Vionic shoes?  I went to order some new flip-flops, and I can't find them online.  I live in Florida, and wear Vionic's tide flips EVERY day.  I guess I'll have to order through Amazon?  Is Vionic leaving QVC?

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the Vionic Flip Flops?

Have you searched for vionics that are not flip flops? 

Q tends to do traditional seasons, so now they are showing boots.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

I've noticed they disappeared too and months ago.  There was a pair I wanted to reorder and it seems they were pulled from the website.  

Trusted Contributor

@Beauty Maven  I as well love the vionic flip flops.  Even living in the cold northeast, I put them on as soon as I get home.  The most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.  

I am always looking for another pair, even though I don't need any, and agree with the other poster that it seems the Q is seasonal oriented.

Good luck on your hunt.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven

I used to buy my Vionics thru Q but I have found I now go to Bealls (since your in FL) with coupons I get better price, good selection & more importantly I can try them on.

I bought 2 pairs thru Q of the size I've always worn - they are too short (or something) because they are not the Vionics I could take out of box & wear!  Too late to send them back BUT they kill my back after a hour of wearing😤