Honored Contributor

Don't miss him, don't miss his bags and surely don't miss hers at all either...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

KVZ bags were blindingly gaudy and cheap looking. Something about him made me want to turn the channel, and I wasn't crazy about his bags either. I'm a long-time Coach gal. You own and use Coach pieces for a lifetime and put them in your will! Beautiful leather goods.

Frequent Contributor
On 7/11/2014 okiebug said:

B Mac didn't go anywhere - there are 254 B Makowsky handbags listed on QVC.

And the leftovers are at TJMaxx.

Honored Contributor
On 7/11/2014 iPod said:

And the leftovers are at TJMaxx.

AND on Ebay !!!

Honored Contributor
On 7/25/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 7/11/2014 iPod said:

And the leftovers are at TJMaxx. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

AND on Ebay !!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And just check out how many are in 'as-is' and see if that doesn't sort of tell you something...

Heck, even most of the TJ Maxx stores around here aren't carrying the brand anymore... They're actually offering up more current and more popular brands.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

B Mak is a dying brand on QVC. Almost every bag is clearance, "as is", or last clicks. Same thing happened to the KVZ bags right before they went over to Shop NBC...

Super Contributor

Going Going Gone from QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt Kathy felt dissed at all, since she made far more money than his line did. Google their homes if you feel sorry for him or her net worth.

Occasional Contributor
It does seem his brand is disappearing. It is so annoying that brands that are constantly pushed as the best thing and what all the hosts use and love....then suddenly they disappear without any explanation. At least customers who like the brand should get a heads up so they can purchase ones available. I wonder if they are even being made any longer. I don't see the brand in any of the stores anymore. Nordstrom carried them until they found out he was selling to TJ Maxx like KVZ ...but at least they are willing to tell their customers why they stopped carrying the line. KVZ bGs are on shop HQ but I wonder if she is designing them or if the quality is any good. I felt like she had the best organization and were at least affordable for people on limited incomes. The Tig bags were affordable too and good quality but are now more costly. The D&B and OrYany bags and the rest are lovely but not everyone can afford these prices. There is a huge population of Baby Boomers retiring every year and still need accessories but many can't toss $300.00 for a bag.