Valued Contributor

Re: When was your last shoe purchase and what die you buy?

@SunValley   Good idea using them as slippers!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have picked up a couple of pairs: LL Bean boots, bedroom shoes (Amazon), and a pair of Skechers Go Walks from Penneys. 

I'm eyeing a couple of Earth brand shoes but haven't pulled the trigger yet..........

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
New Contributor

I bought 2 pairs of the Miz Mooz. The little boot that was on special.  I bought the deep blue and the natural in the wide width.   I love them. I am thrilled that MM come in wide now.  I have so many pairs of there shoes and they have always ran a little narrow.  It's a great brand...

Honored Contributor

My son and his family and I went to Corpus Christi the first weekend of June.  Right before the trip I bought the below.  When we got back I gave them to my DDIL.  She has worn them constantly.  Great $5.00 purchase from Walmart.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Last February I bought a pair of Skecher sandals after seeing someone on a cruise wearing them.  So cute!  But I haven't worn them.  It seems like I should have somewhere to go when I wear new shoes.  So I will keep them in reserve for next summer.

Honored Contributor

I loved this Fly London style and bought one for my DIL whom I dress and myself.

Yisk 837 Dual Buckle Sandal

Esteemed Contributor

This past week I bought a pair of Fly Flot light weight navy blue anatomic clogs in a size 39/8. These are made in Italy and have a fabric upper and a sueded leather insole. I bought these at Winners in Canada for $39.99.

I am pretty happy with these clogs as I need comfortable shoes that preferably do not have a closed back as I have achilles tendinopathy and a Haglund's deformity (aka a pump bump) growth on the back of my left heel that will eventually need surgery. I cannot tolerate shoes that irritate the back of my heel in the achilles tendon area.

Contributor

Last year I bought a pair of balolet flats.  No new shoes this this year yet!