Respected Contributor

Re: What type of shoe do you enjoy wearing?

I love my sandals and my Skechers. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy wearing ankle boots and riding boots in fall and winter. I love wearing ballet flats and wedge espadrilles in the spring and summer.

I can’t wear flip flops or slides because my heel slips off too easily. I need a backstrap on my sandaI to secure my heel. I also pass on anything too strappy as it irritates the top of my foot and toes. 

I love shoes! If I could wear more styles I would have so many that they wouldn’t fit in my closet. I have been good lately - only bought one pair in the last 7 months, and that pair replaced another that was falling apart. Might be time for a shoe shopping spree! 

Honored Contributor

Only comfortable ones - especially with good arch support. 

Clogs, sandals, sneakers, slippers, and winter booties.

Honored Contributor

I wear a Clarks sneaker I  got through QVC. but I can't remember the name.  It's designed to wear without socks. Does anyone know the name?  I'd like to get another one.

For sandals, my favorite is Teva.  Love that brand and have several of them. 

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLouwrote:

becca lou wrote : I can only wear birki's. And I still wonder why the Q. quit carring them. They really cured my foot issues. I have quite a few pairs of sandles , but I am now in need of closed toe Birki"s. Oh I guess that how the cookie crumbles.Woman Frustrated

@BeccaLou:  they're at Ebay, Amazon, and more (Google 'em).

Honored Contributor

@TWwrote:

Supportive Sandals with a good footbed are my go to shoes year round.  My feet are always warm and I rarely wear closed shoes.  I love Birkenstocks and Merrell had a Q-form sandal that was heaven.  I think it was called Palmetto.  Merrell doesn't make shoes like that anymore.  Clarks unstructured are good sandals also but you can't find those anymore.  I am glad I stocked up.  Clarks made a 'Whistle' sandal.  So many people commented on how beautful those are and want to know where I got them.  While comfortable they look very elegant ond the foot.

@TW:  Ebay, Amazon, Zappos, 6pm.com, and Clarks.com.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

I love sandals, especially flip flops. I'm so sad when I have to give them up for the year. Born had a style called Suava and I bought it in all three colors. It was the perfect shoe for me.

@QVCkitty1:  theyre at Amazon, NordstromRack.com, and Ebay but may be in limited sizes and/or colors.

Respected Contributor

Real materials not manmade, a nice cushioned insole on a 2-2.5 in. block or stacked heel are my favorite features in a sandal,boot or shoe.

Trusted Contributor

I basically go from flip flops to boots....sometimes sandals, sometimes sneakers, but mostly I wear flip flops til it gets too cold, then into boots..hate in between shoes

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I live in Florida so I need to wear open sandals but my feet are really ugly. I have large bunions plus on my left foot 2 large surgeries leaving them really scarred. I also find that if I wear open toed shoes I tend to bump my toes a lot and get them scraped or bruised.I have found Keen sandals to be the solution to my problems. They have a closed toe - with a bumper. They do not show bunions , toes or my scars, but are open enough to get air on my feet. I particularly like the Keen Rose sandal.I have them in grey and in olive green. They also have good arch support.